Hello, I am George Evans, your Tech Man. I have been helping ordinary people and small businesses with their computers for over 15 years in Northern Virginia and small businesses with their websites for over 6 years. I work on Windows and Macs. My practical, personal approach to making the complex easy to understand has helped solved a lot of frustrating problems for all types of computer users and small businesses. I create custom designed websites that are about the person and their business, not a template, cookie-cutter type website which lacks imagination and is not unique.
This will be a good place to discuss:
- networks, designing networks, wireless, wired, networking computers, smartphones, tablets, game systems, Blu-Ray devices …
- desktops, laptops, all-in-ones
- computer and network equipment/accessories like printers, pointing devices, monitors, routers, cameras, video recorders …
- computer software, apps operating systems, including productivity, organizing, games,
- buying advice, product reviews
- accessing tech support for items under warranty
- industry trends, new items
- website design
- and just about anything else involving computer technology and design
So, what is this blog for? It’s for you to vent about your experiences, seek help, share ideas and solutions, provide help to those in need… A place where if you need a solution, you can find out how to get it.
Let me know what you think and any suggestions you may have to make this an interesting and necessary resource.